Growing up is hard to do
especially for the most vulnerable youth in our communities
During the critical teenage and young adult years youth turn to us for help to:
- • stabilize their lives in times of crisis
- • build resiliency, life skills, developmental assets, and supportive connections
- • find their path and take concrete steps to build a better future.
We are a resource for youth, their families, schools, and other service providers, offering an array of integrated services such as counseling, substance use treatment, housing assistance, a teen drop-in center, and more.
If you are a young person who needs help, we’re here for you. Check out our services and contact information on this website. Or call 802-229-9151 to learn more.
If you want to help, we welcome your support. We can’t do what we do without you. You can play an important role in helping Vermont youth develop their potential and become successful adults.
- • Learn more about the impact of your support in our annual report.
- • Invest in Vermont youth – Donate Today
Same Services – New Location
We moved out of our Montpelier location on July 20, 2020
Our phone number and mailing address is the same: 802-229-9151 PO Box 627, Montpelier, VT 05601.
Our new physical location is at The Confluence facility located at 652 Granger Rd. Berlin, VT. Please note that due to COVID-19, some of our staff continue to work remotely.