Unique opportunity to serve on a 4 person administrative team that supports a statewide network of runaway and homeless youth programs. The VCRHYP data entry clerk supports the vision of the Coalition by providing database administrative support through data entry, management and coordination with 14 member agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and monitors VCRHYP statewide data through entering new and updated client information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities.
• Processes client source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to originating agency for resolution.
• Enters client data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Pulls client data from database to compile reports for member agencies and funders at least quarterly and as needed.
• Maintains operations and data entry requirements by following policies and procedures.
• Maintains client confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information HIPPA compliant.
• Participates in necessary trainings to keep database licensing up to date.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Data Entry Skills
• Attention to Detail
This is part-time position (15 hours per week) that works closely and collaboratively with the Coalition’s administrative team to support Coalition agencies, and ensure Coalition programs meet outcome goals of various funding sources. The work is office based. The Coalition office is located at the Washington County Youth Service Bureau Boys & Girls Club in Montpelier. The team works together closely and is employed by the Washington County Youth Service Bureau Boys & Girls Club.
This is not a benefit eligible position.
• Position open until filled
• Washington County Youth Service Bureau/Boys & Girls Club and the Vermont Coalition of Runaway and Homeless Youth Programs are EOEs
• Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references.
• Background check required